How I Make Simple Easy Homemade Yeast Bread and Never Touch the Dough
Simple Easy Homemade Yeast Bread Recipe
I have been making this simple easy homemade yeast bread recipe for many decades. It is easy, uses simple ingredients and absolutely delicious. Plus you have the added bonus of being a stand out cook because a lot of homemakers just don’t bother with the art of breadmaking.
Of course with any breadmaking there are certain important rules to follow to secure your success every time in breadmaking. Get my free 9 Tips For The Best Homemade Yeast Bread – Whether by Hand or Machine, in my Free resource library. Get the Password at the bottom of this post.
Some feel it is too difficult or they are intimidated to try using yeast or they simply don’t have the time to make the bread, let it rise, punch it down, let it rise again, bake it for an hour, let it cool, and then and only then do you get to enjoy the fruits of your labor.
Now don’t get me wrong, there is a time and place for the old fashioned wonderful yeast bread that results from the time and labor of doing it all by hand. But is that necessary to have great delicious homemade bread?
Nope! you can use a bread making machine to make the best bread machine bread recipe You put the ingredients in and your bread comes out. Ready to butter and eat and so so so delicious and you don’t even get your hands dirty. I’m telling you, I love it.
Quick Links to Information in this Post
- 1 How I Make Simple Easy Homemade Yeast Bread and Never Touch the Dough
- 2 My Best Bread Machine Easy Simple Yeast Bread Recipe
- 3 An Outstanding Bread Machine For Making The Best Bread Machine Bread Recipe
- 4 Zojirushi BB-PAC20BA BB-PAC20 Home Bakery Virtuoso Breadmaker with Gluten Free Menu setting
- 5 Quick Bread, Dough or Fruit And Nut Breads
- 6 Some Tips That Will Help Your Success Bread Making In Your Bread Machine
- 7 Access My Free Resource Library
- 8 And Please Pin This Pin to Your Favorite Board So You Can Find This Recipe Again
- 9 >> ENTER THE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY <<
My Best Bread Machine Easy Simple Yeast Bread Recipe
And I’ve created what my family thinks is the Best bread Machine Bread Recipe ever – hands down.
- 1 1/2 C warm water
- 4 Tbsp softened butter
- 1/2 C room temp milk
- 3 1/2 C bread flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 C sugar
- 1/2 C oatmeal
- 2 tsp active yeast
- Follow the directions of your bread making machine, I have the Food Network Bread Making Machine and it requires me to put all the liquids in first and then the dry ingredients and finally the yeast in a little divot in the top of the flour.
- Use all room temperature ingredients.
- Tip: Extreme cold or heat will kill the yeast.
- Tip 2: Also keep the salt and yeast separated when putting ingredients in your machine as salt also will kill your yeast.
Delicious and Best Homemade Yeast Bread Ever And Don't even touch the Dough...Not when you use a bread machine. Enjoy this great Bread Machine Yeast Bread Recipe.Click To Tweet
An Outstanding Bread Machine For Making The Best Bread Machine Bread Recipe
Many People ask how do you make homemade bread? Well let me assure you this recipe is a recipe anyone can make, it is just simple basic uncomplicated ingredients that frankly you could make with or without a bread machine. Seriously, I love making fresh baked bread, having the house filled with the aroma and pleasing my family. I love it, especially the homemade bread recipes with yeast that I have shared with you here. But if you are like me and short on time but big on flavor. Do what I did, I got a bread making machine. Wouldn’t You?
Zojirushi BB-PAC20BA BB-PAC20 Home Bakery Virtuoso Breadmaker with Gluten Free Menu setting
2 used from $ 150.00
- Bakes a large traditional rectangular shaped 2-pound loaf; Gluten Free and Custom Menu settings will accommodate gluten free and organic baking ingredients.
- Bakes a large traditional rectangular shaped 2-pound loaf.
- Dual kneading blades to knead the dough thoroughly.
- Quick baking cycle prepares breads in about 2-hour.
- Includes a measuring cup and measuring spoon.
Quick Bread, Dough or Fruit And Nut Breads
Baking Bread Bread machines can make several types of bread, quick bread that cooks in 2-4 hours, regular bread in 31/2 – 4 hours and even fruit breads or cheese bread. It is all just a matter of timing and when to add the ingredients which all will be told to you in each recipe. Bread machines can even make dough for you such as for yeast rolls or croissants, or pizza dough.
One more really great thing about bread machine baking is being able to set a timer. Bread machines have timers and you can set them for basically any number of hours. For instance, how about waking up to fresh baked bread and smells throughout the whole house upon rising. And what if you have to work today but would love some fresh baked bread for dinner just put your bread on in the morning and time it to be ready for dinner. Fresh, wonderful, delicious bread.
There are so many wonderful easy and delicious bread machine recipes that you could actually make a different loaf every day and take forever to run out of the variety.
Some Tips That Will Help Your Success Bread Making In Your Bread Machine
You really shouldn’t try to make the best homemade yeast bread by hand especially if you are not in the right frame of mind. Bread making is an art.
Take your time, love your ingredients, try to have the best ingredients on hand that you can. And don’t rush, set aside the time needed to make a beautiful delicious loaf of bread.
There are many other great tips to help you when working with yeast and bread making in general. If you would enjoy reading these 9 Tips For The Best Homemade Yeast Bread – Whether by Hand or Machine and having access to my Free Resource Library, Just sign up here.
Access My Free Resource Library
As Well as My Free Downloadable Report, 9 Tips For The Best Homemade Yeast Bread-Whether by Hand or Machine
To Get You Started Off On The Right Track
Get the Password to my Free Resource Library by Filling out this form
So don’t be timid, making fresh baked bread does not have to be an all day job. You can have fresh bread that is hot and buttery and the whole family will love with little effort and great results. Enjoy!
And Please Pin This Pin to Your Favorite Board So You Can Find This Recipe Again
This resource library is open to everyone for free.
Free Printables, reports and other fun things. Ever Growing, Have a Look!
The Password to my Free Resource Library is ‘HappyLife’. No sign ups, just free!
We want everyone to Live their Best Life. Please Enjoy Your read.